|Full name||Victor Skumin|
30 August 1948|
|Main interests||Agni Yoga|
Sunny is the spiritual name of Victor Skumin (born 30 August 1948). He is a scientist, philosopher and writer.
Professor Skumin elaborated on the Theosophical conceptions of spiritual evolution and proposed (1990) a classification of Homo spiritalis (Latin: spiritual man), the sixth root race, consisting of eight sub-races (subspecies) – HS0 Anabiosis spiritalis, HS1 Scientella spiritalis, HS2 Aurora spiritalis, HS3 Ascensus spiritalis, HS4 Vocatus spiritalis, HS5 Illuminatio spiritalis, НS6 Creatio spiritalis, and HS7 Servitus spiritalis. According to Victor Skumin,
- Anabiosis spiritalis is spirituality in the potential of unmanifest accumulations of personality, the charge of the fires of spiritual creation;
- Scientella spiritalis is the cordial presentiment of the presence and demands of the spirit, spiritualization of the fire of centers, glimpses of self-consciousness of a spiritual person;
- Aurora spiritalis is the imperative of the spirit, the action of the spiritual fire of the centers in the heart, the kindling of the fire of the spirit, the formation of the orientation of the personality to the spiritual improvement of life;
- Ascensus spiritalis is the dawn of spiritual aspirations, the action of the fire of the spirit in the heart, searching spiritual work, aspiration of self-consciousness to merge with the One Spirit;
- Vocatus spiritalis is the maturation of spiritual accumulations, the purposeful spiritual creation, self-awareness and realization of a person as a warrior of the spirit;
- IIluminatio spiritalis is the beginning of the fiery transmutation, the lighting of the achievement fire; revealing the identity of man - the earthly carrier of the Thoughts of the One Spirit;
- Creatio Spiritalis is the beginning of fiery creation, the action of the fire of achievement in the heart, the revealing self-consciousness of man as the earthly carrier of the Light of the One Spirit;
- Servitus Spiritalis is the carrying a consciously accepted duty-commission, the synthesis of spirituality in the clarity of knowledge of a fiery man.
Agni Yoga and Culture of Health
From 1990 to 1994, Victor Skumin held positions as professor by the chair of psychology and pedagogy, and professor by the chair of physical education and health life. Skumin completed research of theoretical and practical issues of culture of health, which he developed throughout his scientific and pedagogical activity.
These methods, he has introduced in the training course for the students of the Academy: The Foundations of a Culture of Health. His scientific and pedagogical work Skumin combine with a social activity. In 1994, he was elected to the post of the President-founder of the World Organisation of Culture of Health (WOCH) — International social movement "To Health via Culture". Coat of arms of the WOCH contain a symbol of Agni Yoga.
Skumin wrote several books of fiction, and also essays. He is the author of music and lyrics of several religion songs. Among them:
- Anthem "The Heart". In Agni Yoga and Rerikhism the heart is the main organ of the human body, his spiritual Sun. Helena Roerich special emphasis is placed on the fires in the heart center and the Chalice, or the Anahata chakra, which is behind the heart.
- Anthem "To Health via Culture". The anthem consists of four stanzas. The capital letters each of the four stanzas form the word AGNI. (Anthem "To Health via Culture" on YouTube)
- Anthem "Urusvati". Helena Roerich, known as the Tara Urusvati in Agni Yoga and Rerikhism. The hymn begins with the phrase: "the fire of the heart ignites Urusvati, she teaches the spirit take-off on the wings of the grace".
- Anthem "Shambhala". In Tibetan Buddhism and Living Ethics Shambhala is a kingdom hidden somewhere in Inner Asia. It is mentioned in various ancient texts, including the Kalachakra Tantra and the ancient texts of the Zhang Zhung culture which predated Tibetan Buddhism in western Tibet.
- Anthem "Morya". Morya is one of the "Masters of the Ancient Wisdom" within modern Theosophical beliefs. He is one of the Mahatmas who inspired the founding of the Theosophical Society and was engaged in a correspondence with two English Theosophists living in India, Alfred Sinnett and Allan Hume. The Master Morya will physically incarnate in order to be the Manu ("progenitor") of the new root race.
- Anthem "Ur". In the Vedas, and Living Ethics Ur or Aditi ("limitless") is mother of the gods and all twelve zodiacal spirits from whose cosmic matrix the heavenly bodies were born. As celestial mother of every existing form and being, the synthesis of all things, she is associated with space and with mystic speech.
- Anthem "Agni". Agni, the Vedic and Living Ethics God of Fire, one marks immortality and the symbol of life. Agni is one of the supreme gods in the Rigveda. In Agni Yoga it is the Creative Fire of the Universe, the root of the "Fire of Space"; and "psychic energy", the powers of the human mind and heart, particularly those manifesting in love, thought, and creativity.
- Anthem "The Sun". In the Skumin's doctrine of the culture of health and in the Agni Yoga, the Sun has a wealth of potential for spiritual, mental and physical evolution of human society and all other kingdoms of nature in the Solar System.
In 1995, Skumin became the first editor-in-chief (EIC) of the journal To Health via Culture. This journal of the World Organisation of Culture of Health (″World Health Culture Organization″) received an International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) 0204-3440. The main topics of the magazine are the dissemination of ideas of Culture of Health, holistic medicine, and Rerikhism.
The Organization also has its own publishing house ("To Health via Culture"), who has the right to publish the books with the International Standard Book Number (ISBN).
Skumin wrote many books and articles on a variety medical and spiritual topics advocating a holistic approach to health. He is the author or co-author of a series illustrated books on the culture of health, yoga, and Rerikhism. He extols the value of spirituality.
The Culture of Health is the basic science about Spiritual Humanity. It studies the perspectives of harmonious development of Spiritual man and Spiritual ethnos as a conscious creator of the State of Light into the territory of the Solar System
— Victor Skumin
- Agni Yoga
- Fuyama (N. Roerich)
- Lumou (S. Roerich)
- Mahātmā Morya
- New Age
- Tara Urusvati (H. Roerich)
- Udraia (G. Roerich)
- Gyan Jyoti Kansakar (1997). "Culture of Health expands horizons". To Health via Culture (3): 14-18. https://biblmdkz.ru/articles/j3_4.html.
- Skumin, V. A. (1996) (in Russian). Novocheboksarsk: Teros. ISBN 978-5-88167-012-2. https://biblmdkz.ru/hs.html.
- Victor Skumin Yoga, society and culture.
- Art works by Russian cosmism painter XX – XXI ct. Catalogue of exhibition 2013
- Victor Skumin - en.wikipedia.org
- Victor Skumin. Agni Yoga. Sunny Path - biblmdkz.ru
- Victor Skumin - psychology.wikia.org
- Victor Skumin (1948-) - familypedia.wikia.org
- Victor Skumin - thecelebrityinfo.com