Spirit of God may refer to:
- Holy Spirit, a general discussion
- Ahura Mazda (Zoroastrianism)
- Brahman (Hinduism)
- Great Spirit (Indigenous peoples of the Americas)
- Gitche Manitou Algonquian languages
- Maid of Heaven (Baha'i faith)
- Naam (Sikhism)
- Qi (Taoism)
- Tian (Confucianism)
- "The Spirit of God Like a Fire Is Burning", Latter Day Saint hymn
- Inner light
- Holy Spirit (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.