Link alphabetical listing (surname) of Mormon Pioneers that played a noteworthy role in the establishment and early history of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The following is a collection of biographies, diaries, personal histories, etc:
- John Killian - Early Missouri convert, baptized by Oliver Cowdery, who fled Zion in 1833, then became captain of the Caldwell County militia, captain in the Nauvoo Legion and a logger in Emigration Canyon.
- see also 1st Missionary Journey of Samuel Smith - story of the conversion of the Kimball /Young / Richards family to the early LDS Church in late 1830.
- Andrew Kimball (1858-1924) - Arizona LDS pioneer and rancher, moved to Arizona in 1898 to preside over the newly formed St Joseph Arizona Stake covering much of the eastern part of the state.
- Heber C Kimball (1801-1868) - early LDS Apostle, pioneer and missionary and trusted companion to Brigham Young.
- Spencer W Kimball (1895-1985) - 12th President of the LDS Church and LDS apostle.
- OneGreatFamily.com -Search Mormon Pioneer Records
- early pioneer history records - compiled by Fold3.com