|Full name||Nikolas Roerich|
9 October 1874|
Saint Petersburg, Russian Empire
13 December 1947|
|Main interests||Agni Yoga|
Fuyama is the spiritual name of Nicholas Roerich (1874–1947) in Agni Yoga. He was an internationally acclaimed artist, conservationist, archeologist, humanitarian and peacemaker. Nicolas Roerich called Tara Urusvati (H. Roerich) "She Who Leads" in his creations.
Nicholas Roerich (1874–1947) was a theosophist, philosopher, painter, writer, archaeologist, and public figure. He is perceived by some people as a spiritual teacher and guru. Nicholas and Helena had two children: George (1902 – 1960) and Svetoslav (1904 – 1993).
- Agni Yoga
- Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
- Mahātmā Morya
- Lumou (S. Roerich)
- Sunny (V. Skumin)
- Tara Urusvati (H. Roerich)
- Udraia (G. Roerich)
- Skumin, V.A. (2004). "Fuyama (N. Roerich's spiritual name) is a Fiery Guru-patron of spiritual humanity". To Health Via Culture 10: 31–34. http://biblmdkz.ru/j10_2.html.
- Ivanovna Roerich (1879–1955)
- Skumin, V. A. (2004). "Fuyama (Nicolas Roerich's spiritual name) as a Guru-patron of the spiritual mankind". To Health Via Culture 10: 31–34. ISSN 0204-3440. OCLC 70966742. Archived from the original on 17 December 2017. https://www.webcitation.org/6vmbpbde2.
- Agni Yoga (religious doctrine) - psychology.wikia.org