The Great Mother is the mother goddess, and includes:
- Great Mother, in the Mahayana and Vajrayana refers to Prajnaparamita, and the wisdom of the Madhyamaka
- Great Mother, translation of Latin Magna Mater, Roman title of the goddess Cybele
- Great Mother, a title of the Roman goddess Maia
- Great Mother of Wisdom, Yum Chenmo, a Tibetan deity of whom Machig Labdrön is considered an emanation
- The Great Mother, epithet of Babalon, a goddess in Aleister Crowley's mystical system of Thelema
- Great Mother, archetypal image in Jungian psychology
- Đạo Mẫu in Cao Dai
It may also refer to:
- The Great Mother, a book by Erich Neumann
- Great Mother (Dungeons & Dragons), a deity character in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Divine Mother, a term used to refer to a goddess who represents motherhood, fertility, creation, or who embodies the bounty of the Earth
- Goddess, a female deity
- Great Goddess, a female deity
- Heavenly Mother, the wife or feminine counterpart of the Sky father or God the Father. Teachings about the Heavenly Mother are promulgated by various religious groups, to one degree or another
- Magna Mater (disambiguation)
- Great Goddess (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This Creative Commons Licensed page uses content from Wikipedia (view authors). The text of Wikipedia is available under the license Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported (ToU).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.